Randolph County Passport Program
Have an authentic Randolph County experience by completing our Randolph County Passport Program. Pick up a Passport at the Elkins Depot Welcome Center and visit the locations inside. At the end of your stay here, return to the Welcome Center with your stamped passport and get a prize! Inside the passport you will find locations with breathtaking views of our mountains, handcrafted products from local artists, flavors that reflect our heritage, and history gems.
How does it work?
- Stop into the Elkins Depot Welcome Center (315 Railroad Ave, 9am to 5pm, 7 days/week) to pick up your passport
- Sign the visitor pledge inside the passport
- Visit the locations inside to receive your stamp/sticker or take a photo as proof for locations noted in the passport
- Return to the Welcome Center with at least 9 stamps to receive your prize!
- We also encourage you to share your photos with us using #RandolphWV
Things to Note:
- Hours vary for locations, contact information for each is listed in the passport
- Some outdoor locations may only be accessible seasonally, as roads may not be maintained in the winter
- When visiting locations that are businesses, we encourage you to browse around before asking for a stamp/sticker
Here is a sneak peak of the experiences you can expect by participating in our passport program.
Surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian Mountains, our crystal-clear streams, mountain vistas and vivid fall colors provides a picturesque landscape not to be missed. Highlighted below are just a few of Randolph County’s scenic locations and activities that showcase how we are… Adventurous by Nature.
From historic towns, Civil War battlefields, and unique museums that showcase our culture, we invite you to come explore the past that makes Randolph County the cherished place it is today, a past that makes us…Historic by Nature.
Exceptional textiles, pottery, jewelry, paintings and more are displayed throughout many businesses. Once you understand how the arts have shaped the history and culture of Randolph County, you will appreciate why we are…Artistic by Nature.
In addition to all our wonderful eateries, fit the following locations into your itinerary to get a taste of our heritage at a local distillery or grab a pepperoni roll to-go. Expect the extraordinary since we are… Flavored by Nature.
We look forward to sharing with you all the ways we are Authentic by Nature.