Other Tourist Information Sites
– Check out Elkins-Randolph County Tourism for updates on what is happening in Randolph County every weekend as well as places to stay, eat, and explore. Want immediate updates? Follow them on Facebook or Instagram.
– The West Virginia Mountain Highlands is a non-profit that promotes tourism in the eastern region of the state. Find out fun and interesting places to explore in our part of West Virginia.
Additional information about historic downtown Elkins can be located on the Elkins Main Street site.
– For further information on the City of Elkins go to their webpage and find out more about this wonderful small town.
– West Virginia has a lot to offer. To find about more about what is happening in the rest of the state go to the WV Tourism webpage.
– WV Department of Transportation 511 lets you check the road conditions for all the major highways across West Virginia on an interactive map.